Quick notes- Keystone August Hunt 2022
(go to the Hunt Test Info tab)
1. June Hunt Test - is "in the books". If you were not able to attend please know your fellow Club members ran a very well organized, well attended Hunt Test. Special thanks to Megan Baker and Tom Lehr for Chairing the event and doing such a great job. Additionally this HT could not have happened without the hard work by many of our members. Major "thank you" to all who gave up their time to come and work - you all did a wonderful job!!!
2. July Club Training Sunday July 17 at Gaby's Mt Ararat Farm in Port Deposit. We will do some training, have a picnic and a brief Membership Meeting, and more training. So come on out for some fun and fellowship....and of course some dog training.
3. August Hunt Test - August 6 & 7 - Mt Ararat Farm, Port Deposit. We need Club members to come and help and also run their dogs!
4. Club Membership for the 2nd half of 2022 - For anyone wishing to join our Club after July 1, 2022 dues will be $15 for a single membership and $17.50 for a Family. Go to the Club website under "Club Info" and open either "Single Membership" or "Family Membership" to renew on-line. If your address or other personal information has changed, or if you prefer to send a check via US Mail, open the "Membership Form" tab, print & complete the form, and mail it to our Treasurer, April Senseney at the address listed on the bottom of the form.
5. KRC Newsletter - our newsletter now rests in the capable hands of Shari Davis. Please share any Awards, Passes,Titles, etc that your dog earn or any articles or photos that you feel should be shared with our members with Shari - firstname.lastname@example.org